Fresher Jobs in Hyderabad, India
Showing 106 items
Fresher Jobs Overview
With job postings having returned to pre-pandemic levels in Hyderabad, it’s a great time to look for a fresher job and enjoy everything the thriving capital of Telangana State has to offer.
Finding a Fresher Job
Hyderabad is a leading information technology (IT) hub with several major international tech companies having offices there. The city also produces 20 percent of India’s pharmaceutical exports and is home to the world’s largest pharmaceutical industrial park, known as Hyderabad Pharma City. Tourism, horticulture, and mining are other key industries in Hyderabad.
The demand for talent in Hyderabad has been rising steadily, particularly in IT and financial services.
Some of the largest and most notable employers in Hyderabad include:
- Dell Technologies
- J.P. Morgan
- Bank of America
Events & Networking
Networking events and workshops are fantastic ways to meet like-minded freshers, get valuable information on the job market in Hyderabad, and hone your job-searching skills.
- Eventbrite: Search a regularly updated list of local and online events such as The Job Search Accelerator Workshop and Hyderabad's Biggest Business & Tech Professional Networking Soiree.
- MeetUp: Find a host of useful Hyderabad business events, including the Virtual Business, Data & Technology Job Expo.
With the Hyderabad job market booming, there’s never been a better time to apply for a fresher job. You can search for openings in Hyderabad on Prosple India and create a free account that will allow you to receive job alerts delivered straight to your inbox.
Glassdoor is another great source of job postings across a wide range of industries in Hyderabad.
On the Job in Hyderabad
If you’re looking for a fresher job in IT, pharmaceuticals, or finance, you’re in luck because there are plenty of positions available in these industries.
Common job titles in Hyderabad include:
- Systems engineer
- Senior systems engineer
- Assistant systems engineer
- Project engineer
- Software engineer
- Associate software engineer
- Software development engineer
- Senior applications engineer
- Test engineer
- Technology analyst
- Programmer analyst
- IT analyst
- Business analyst
- Business technology analyst
- Senior analyst
- Applications development analyst
- Applications developer
- Associate consultant
To give you an idea of how much you can expect to be paid, here are the average annual base salaries for common jobs in Hyderabad according to Glassdoor:
- Systems engineer at Infosys: INR 363,640
- Programmer Analyst at Cognizant: INR 430,500
- Software engineer at Accenture: INR 514,628
- Analyst at Deloitte: INR 600,000
- Analyst at Novartis: INR 808,088
- Software engineer at Microsoft: INR 1,504,291
- Associate at J.P. Morgan: 1,659,057
A normal working day is usually nine hours (48 hours per week) in Hyderabad, although the city is known as the “outsourcing capital”, and many jobs require employees to work odd hours to fit into European or American time zones. The IT industry is renowned for its long hours, with 10 to 12-hour days being the norm.
Life in Hyderabad
Beyond work opportunities, Hyderabad has a lot to offer young professionals. Here are a few fast facts about the City of Pearls to help you decide if it’s right for you:
- Population: 10,268,653
- Weather: June average: 27.9 °C, 101mm of rain; December average: 21.8 °C, 4mm of rain
- Getting around: There are plenty of transportation options, including auto-rickshaw, bus, car, metro rail, boat, and train.
- Housing affordability: Buying and renting is affordable in Hyderabad compared to other major Indian cities. Uppal is an affordable suburb suitable for students and young professionals while Manikonda is located in the middle of the IT hub and a favorite of millennials.
- Attractions: Don’t miss the impressive Golconda Fort in the west of the city or the domed granite Qutb Shahi Tombs.
- Entertainment: From nature walks and go-karting to bazaars and trendy eateries, there’s no shortage of fun things to do in Hyderabad.